Due to unforeseen circumstances and the extraordinary success of so many IYOG events in our region, the co-conveners have opted to move the conference back to the newly announced dates – 15, 16 & 17 November 2022.
A Call for Papers is now open until 7 October and all speakers will be notified by 14 October.
The following panels have been finalised and we welcome input from all those interested in glass from across Region 16 – Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, and the islands of Oceania.
- Glass Education across Region 16
- Glass Collaborations and Exchanges
- Glass and Venice
- Art Glass from 1880-1920
- Glass and Spirituality
- Glass and First Peoples
- Glass Exhibitions and Collections
- Photography and Glass
- Glass and Technical Innovation
- Glass and Contemporary Practice in the Studio and for the Built Environment
- Glass Innovation and Sustainability
Please refer to the Call for Papers page for more information about each panel and to submit your paper for consideration.